Episode 388 Show Notes
From the Show
The Bible teaches that the God of redemption is the same as the God of creation. God sent his son not only to save souls but bodies and not only bodies but the whole of creation.
Questions in this Episode
1. Does Romans 4 teach that we are saved by faith? I’m struggling to make sense of this. I have a friend who is convinced that we need to do good works not to earn salvation exactly but that in some way is necessary to receive salvation and enter heaven. I think she is confused but I’m not sure where to point her.
2. When witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses John 14 where it says that the Father is greater and in Colossians where it says that Jesus is the first-born over-all creation, how can I witness to them about Jesus being God?
3. I have been listening to the show for a while and was wondering where you stand on contemporary music. I have heard some things that makes it sound like you are against it and other things that sounds like you think contemporary music in church is okay. Can you please clarify this?
4. Is climate change something we can pray for, or should we not concern ourselves with that because it ties in with God’s plan for the end times? I’m kind of concerned about it.
5. My question is, in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 what does it mean God gave them a great delusion? And what does this say about Gods character?
A Better Way: Rediscovering the Drama of God-Centered Worship by Michael Horton
Honest Evangelism by Rico Tice
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.