Episode 663 Show Notes
From the Show
Your sin has been cast to the depths of the sea through Jesus Christ. God’s promise in the New Covenant is, “I will be merciful toward their iniquities and I will remember their sin no more.”
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Was Jesus really in the tomb for three full days?
2. Does John 3:36 teach that we are partly saved by obedience?
3. In Luke 4, how did Jesus walk through a crowd who wanted to kill him?
4. Can a pastor be restored to ministry after adultery?
5. Do you believe it’s a sin to continually ask for forgiveness for something you’ve already repented over? For example, I have committed an affair in my past, and when I’m reading about adultery or something stirs my heart to remember the seriousness of my sin, I tend to ask God to forgive my past again. Is this wrong?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.