Episode 686 Show Notes
From the Show
The feasts in the Old Covenant, similar to the sacrifices, were a shadow of the reality. That is, they pointed to something even greater than themselves: Jesus Christ. He is our Passover Lamb–the Lamb of God who came to take away the sins of the world.
Questions in this Episode
- What should I look for in a good Bible study?
- How do I love toxic family members?
- I have prayed the Sinner’s Prayer many times, but I have never had much confidence for if I am saved or not. What should I do?
- People say they love the Lord, but in Leviticus 23, it says that, “these are the feast of the heavenly Father,” not the feasts of the Jews or anyone else. So, why don’t people keep the feasts? I believe Jesus would have wanted us to do this.
- Did Jesus die on Passover or the Day of Preparation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.