Episode 826 Show Notes
From the Show
For some people, participating in Halloween might defile their conscience. And if you feel this way, then you shouldn’t. But we also know the ghouls and the goblins and those sorts of things associated with this season are nothing. They have no power.
Questions in this Episode
- I found out that someone died in the home I live in. I know that “he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world,” but sometimes I get nervous. Should I be concerned about this?
- Our church hosts a Halloween trunk or treat. As a Christian, how should I respond as I don’t believe we should celebrate a man-made holiday associated with such an occasion?
- When churches host fall festivals, are they just compromising?
- My pastor is encouraging the church to show up on Sunday wearing Halloween costumes. Don’t you think that this crosses the line, isn’t church supposed to be sacred?
- I work on Sundays. Is it ok to worship on a different day of the week?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?