Episode 703 Show Notes
From the Show
We have this discussion where we say, “pastors should be men,” and then we stop right. All the while, women are wondering, “what is it that God has called me to do in the life of the church? Does this mean studying theology and understanding the Bible is only for men and we have to serve in the nursery?” But in the New Testament, it is amazing how God uses women for the advancement of his kingdom.
Questions in this Episode
- Where should I go in the Bible to address alcoholism?
- Is it a sin to be cremated?
- Does the New Testament say that we do not need the laws of the Old Testament?
- I recently saw that one of the biggest churches in America ordained 3 women to pastoral ministry. This is the first time the church has done this. Did the church leaders just change their mind, or do you think this is a practice that more churches should begin doing?
- Can we donate our bodies to science when we die?
- Augustine and Luther taught God regenerates via water baptism, and that regeneration can be lost. Is this true?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.