Episode 984 Show Notes
From the Show
Oftentimes the judgments we make are wrong. In Jesus’s time, people looked at the religious leaders, the scribes and the Pharisees, and they thought, “They have this direct line to God, there will be a special place for them in heaven,” and Jesus says, “they will be cast out into darkness. And you know who is entering the kingdom of heaven before them? Tax collectors and prostitutes.”
Questions in this Episode
- Is it OK to date someone who practices a different religion?
- Does 2 Thessalonians 3:6 say that I have to cut ties with my child who’s living in sin?
- You seem to struggle trying to answer tough questions with straight forward answers. I wish you would be more blunt.
- What verses do you suggest for someone who deals with chronic illness?
- How should we reconcile the doctrine of the Trinity with the Shema: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one’ (Deuteronomy 6:4)?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex