Episode 695 Show Notes
From the Show
Sin is what disqualifies someone from ministry, not sickness or mental illness. But we have to exercise wisdom in these scenarios. When we go into the ministry, we have to know what we are taking on because the particular challenges with being a pastor can add extra burdens to people struggling in these areas.
Questions in this Episode
- Did Judas repent before he died?
- How do we discern God’s will? Is God’s will spoken of differently in Romans 12 and 1 John 2?
- What are the differences between Presbyterians and Lutherans?
- Can someone who has a mental illness, but it is well managed through regular medication, can they become leaders in the church? I have heard some say these people should not lead and I think that is unfair. What are your thoughts?
- Is Jesus actually Jehovah?
- How involved should the church be in politics?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton