Episode 644 Show Notes
From the Show
Oftentimes in this process, do you know who gets overlooked? The victims. The people who were abused. Right now the church should focus on caring for those who have been abused. We cannot minimize the sin committed against these people. We can’t simply say, “Well, it was just like David or Moses.” When he was confronted, David repented. He did not conceal his sin, he confessed it.
Questions in this Episode
1. How do you leave a legalistic church?
2. My husband is struggling with sexual addictions, including pornography. How do I show grace to him without enabling his sin?
3. As a former Roman Catholic, how do other Protestant denominations observe or practice Lent?
4. Why are Christians so quick to throw Ravi Zacharias under the bus, especially when David, Moses, and Paul and other biblical figures were great sinners? Why are we so quick to turn our back on those who need forgiveness?
5. Did sin enter the world through Adam and Eve or through Satan?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault Book by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb