Episode 108 Show Notes
The Best Ways to Share the Gospel
From the Show
What are some good ways to be intentional about evangelism?
Do you come off as defensive, as argumentative, prideful, unloving, or uncaring towards the person you're talking to? This isn't the gospel, that we're caring, that we're loving, that we are good listeners, that's not the gospel. But I'll tell you, the way we live and relate to others can draw people closer or it can push them away from hearing the gospel completely. — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What did Jesus mean when he said that he was the Way? Is Jesus saying that there is no salvation without believing in him?
2. What is the difference between grace and peace? Paul often begins his epistles this way. What does this mean?
3. How should we understand church scandal? How do we respond without becoming cynical?
4. I’ve heard that the title "Christian" is used in a negative sense in the NT and a better title for believers is “Followers of Jesus.” What do you think of this? Should we reference ourselves as Jesus Followers or Apprentices of Jesus or Christians?
5. What are some good ways to be intentional about evangelism?
Why You Still Need the Church Even If You Have Been Hurt by It
The Missing Piece in Our Evangelism
How Can Jesus Be the Only Way?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.