Episode 363 Show Notes
From the Show
You’re either right with God or you’re not. And the way you know if you’re right with God is how you answer this question: am I trusting in Jesus for the forgiveness of my sins and embracing him by faith or not? If you are trusting in Jesus, you are right with God, justified.
Questions in this Episode
1. Some people think that the greatest challenge facing the church is pluralism. They seem to worry about America changing and moving away from being a Christian nation. Should we be concerned?
2. I have been in a relationship for several years. Something always told me that we aren't perfect for each other. We had a son. We are trying to get right with God. He is not a Christian, but he is traditional in our culture? How would that work?
3. Why did Jesus have to be baptized if he was already fully God?
4. Is the book of Genesis historically true?
5. How do we read the Bible in a Christ centered way?
6. How do I know if I’m called to be a missionary?
7. How can I stop questioning my salvation?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
A Case for Amillennialism: Understanding the End Times by Kim Riddlebarger
Thriving in America’s Difficult Religious Climate by Adriel Sanchez
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
As we read the pages of the Bible we discover a plan that is far greater and more inspiring than any other. God has big...