Episode 341 Show Notes
From the Show
The whole point was Christ. Here is St. Nick out there representing Jesus to all these little children by saying, "just as he has given the greatest gift, himself, to us, let us be gift-givers to each other and especially for the weakest among us."
Questions in this Episode
1. My mom was raised Catholic but became a Christian but still prays to the saints. I would like to know what you think about that.
2. Who were the three wisemen that came to see baby Jesus?
3. Can Christians become holy by simply only focusing on the Gospel, or is there more to it than that?
4. What advise do you have for being faithful to Jesus in the normal everyday things?
5. How do we deal with people who preach the Gospel but are still confused about important core doctrines of the faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Q1. What are the biggest challenges facing the church today? The greatest challenge always facing the church is whether it will preach the gospel. Not...