Episode 720 Show Notes
From the Show
We have to be careful that we are not doing these patchwork-Bible-interpretations where we take a Latin word here and a Greek word there and an English transliteration of a word over here, all in an attempt to fit it with our current situation.
Questions in this Episode
- Is there a correlation between the scapegoat going to Azazel in Leviticus 16 and Jesus? Or is that too much of a stretch to connect those things?
- Does the Bible teach that we are assigned guardian angels?
- Is “Jesus” the real name if the Messiah?
- What does it mean that Jesus came to “divide” and “not bring peace”?
- I have a question from Revelation 6:2 about the man that comes on a white horse wearing a crown and carrying a bow. I have heard that “crown” in Latin means “Corona” and “bow” in Greek means toxin, and I’m just curious if this could be the coronavirus?
- With so many megachurches spending money on their facilities, is it wrong to skip tithing and donate to missional ministries instead?
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.