Episode 986 Show Notes
From the Show
In civil arenas in the U.S., Christians can respectfully and lovingly refuse to comply. Our faith is the core of our identity, so we cannot in good conscious do this—this does not mean we hate gay and lesbian people, not at all—but Christ also calls us not to take part and support these kinds of sexual practices.
Questions in this Episode
- How do you deal with bad thoughts? In a previous show, I have heard you say that we should run from temptation. How do you set your mind on something else, or flee from your own thoughts? How can you run away from temptations that are recurring thoughts?
- I believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, but how do I know if I have received the Holy Spirit?
- My employer is pushing for “pride” flag stickers to be placed on all town vehicles. I drive a town vehicle. How do I appropriately and respectfully refuse to comply?
- When are our names written in the Book of Life?
- Can Christians become prophets today?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.