Episode 843 Show Notes
From the Show
We need to avoid two things when it comes to thinking about history: Romanticising the past and erasing it.
Questions in this Episode
- What is your opinion on in-person seminary vs. online? What is a good reason for a seminary student to move to campus rather than go online, is the time with the professors and classmates worth it?
- My 18yo son studies a lot, and he is adamant about not doing Thanksgiving this year. He says, “how can you be a Christian and be thankful that these people slaughtered so many native americans?”
- How can I share Jesus with my friend who is interested but also skeptical about Christianity?
- How can I overcome my sinful nature?
- The Gospel of John includes the account of Lazarus being raised from the dead, why don’t the other Gospel account include this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?