Episode 1148 Show Notes
From the Show
When it comes to God’s providence, Christian single mothers should not feel bad about asking for child support. In reality, you are giving your children’s father an opportunity to take responsibility. This isn’t about being greedy or not trusting God to provide for you. View this positively as something that all fathers, whether Christian or not, are called to.– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- Why does the Apostle’s Creed talk about the “communion of saints” and the Nicene Creed doesn’t?
- How can I minister to my husband who recently left the faith?
- Am I not trusting God with my needs if I file for child support?
- How can I overcome my tendency to doubt my salvation?
- Is it wrong to baptize people only in the name of Jesus instead of the triune name?
- Will the church go through “The Great Tribulation”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?