Episode 782 Show Notes
From the Show
The new creation belongs to the children of God. We are not just going to die and go to heaven, we are going to die, go to heaven if we are in Christ, and then the whole world is going to be restored on the last day. And it is the meek who are going to inherit that new world.
Questions in this Episode
- I have been baptized, but my church still says I have not received the Holy Spirit because I have not spoken in tongues. I am confused about if I need two baptisms or if I don’t need the Holy Spirit to get into heaven?
- Should we pray to Jesus or should we pray to God the Father, as we are taught to in the Lord’s Prayer?
- In Psalm 37:11, it says the meek will inherit the earth. Can you help me understand what this means? Is it talking about when Jesus comes back? And does meek mean “submissive”?
- I don’t believe that Revelation should be in the biblical canon. It seems as though John of Patmos is like Joseph Smith, where he went away by himself and had wild visions that Jesus doesn’t mention in the Gospels. What do you think?
- My husband prays the rosary but I don’t see this practice in the Bible. Is it biblical?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.