Episode 876 Show Notes
From the Show
By becoming a curse for us, Jesus bore the consequences of our sin. The sinless one became sin for us so that we could receive his righteousness.
Questions in this Episode
- I have not been too worried about the vaccine, but now that I am getting the vaccine I am beginning to be more concerned. I know you have said that it is not the Mark of the Beast, but can you give me Scripture as to why and how I am to know this for sure?
- What does it mean in 2nd Corinthians 5:21 that Jesus “became sin” for us?
- Should Christians be more involved in social issues like those who are more politically liberal?
- Did the Father really forsake Jesus on the cross?
- Why doesn’t God just open the heaven above and show himself to everyone at once so we know he’s real?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What are the Genres of the Bible and Why Do They Matter?