Episode 309 Show Notes
From the Show
Now there is a passion for truth and justice in God’s word. God is outraged by the way we treat each other, especially the most vulnerable: the unborn, the poor, and foreigners, those who are marginalized in society. It’s all throughout the prophets.
Questions in this Episode
1. I'm confused you said Sunday is the Sabbath? I was taught that Saturday was the sabbath can you explain that?
2. What does it mean to be created in the image of God?
3. How can we make church more welcoming?
4. How do you feel about Christians reading mystics?
5. What does mean in the the book of Romans where it says that the Spirit intercedes for us in groans too deep for words?
6. What do you think is the most important thing in helping kids understand the gospel?
Baptism And Fullness: The Work of the Holy Spirit Today by John Stott
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 308 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the proper way to take the Lord's Supper, whether God honors the good thoughts on...