Episode 1028 Show Notes
From the Show
Think about having precious jewels, it would be foolish to cast them before pigs. Similarly, when we think about the teaching of the holy gospel, Jesus is saying, don’t just cast that out to anyone. Some will trample it and reject it, so there must be discernment as we think about ministering with it.
Questions in this Episode
- How do we answer criticisms that Christianity is just a mechanism that deals with guilt and shame?
- What does it mean in Amos 8:12 where it says, “No one may find the word of the Lord”?
- What happened to the demons who Jesus cast into the pigs?
- How do we distinguish between “conscience, heart, spirit, and soul”?
- Are Jesus’s disciples still asleep or are they with him in heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?