Episode 689 Show Notes
From the Show
The most important anyone can ask is, “who do I say Jesus is?” Do I recognize who he is? Do I have a relationship with him? In terms of dating, as Christians, we should pursue relationships with those who are in relationship with Christ.
Questions in this Episode
- I have been praying for healing and my prayers have not been answered. What are the best scripture passages that I should go to to help me?
- Are there apostles and prophets today?
- Is “Hashem” a true name of God?
- I have only had failed relationships throughout my life. I now realize I was unequally yoked in those relationships. I am now speaking with a man who is Jewish. Is that still considered unequally yoked, having a relationship with someone who believes in God but who is not a believer of Jesus?
- Are the scripture passages that address homosexuality only for their specific historical contexts? Does the word translated as “homosexual” in the bible really more accurately represent pedophilia?
- My husband is a Roman Catholic. How would you advise me to speak with him on issues concerning the second commandment and Mary?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.