Episode 740 Show Notes
From the Show
As human beings we are both sinners and sufferers. We suffer in ways that oftentimes can and do lead to more sin. Sometimes it’s best not to just look to the Scriptures and ask, “where do I need to repent?” But we should also ask ourselves, “are there other things in my history that may have contributed to this?”
Questions in this Episode
- I heard your question about if a protestant should marry a Catholic, but I’m going to a Nazarene church and am wondering about my relationship with a woman who is a Seventh-Day Adventist. Is this wise or unwise?
- In Colossians 2:15, it says Jesus disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to shame. I was wondering, who are these authorities?
- I am a Catholic and I know that my Protestant friends disagree with us on Holy Communion, so what is the Protestant view on communion exactly?
- I’ve been struggling with anorexia for 3 years and was wondering if the Bible ever speaks about eating disorders. Additionally, what is a Biblical response or course of action to take in order to combat them?
- I am wondering if it is sinful to want to be done with this life and go away and be in heaven? (If you or a friend or family member are thinking about suicide, reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255).
How Do We Know that Christianity is True? by Chris Morphew
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.