Episode 728 Show Notes
From the Show
Our lives are not our own. We are created by God. We don’t have the right over our own lives to take it. God gave us life to know him and to glorify him.
If you are thinking about self-harm or are having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Available 24 hours – 1-800-273-8255
Questions in this Episode
- What was God doing before he created the universe?
- I am wondering, what does the Bible say about suicide?
- In 2nd Peter 2:20, it seems like Peter is saying people can lose their salvation, but in John 6 and 10 it seems like Jesus says we can’t lose our salvation. How do we make sense of these verses?
- Following up to a previous answer you gave about the “us” in Genesis 1:26. Doesn’t the “us” in Genesis also indicate the presence of the Holy Trinity?
- How and why did people divide the Bible into its books, chapters, and verses?
Evensong by Keith and Kristyn Getty
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Available 24 hours – 1-800-273-8255