Episode 321 Show Notes
From the Show
No, there is absolutely nothing that you can do. Not even your faith is a key that unlocks the door of heaven. It’s Christ and his obedience, his life, his death, his resurrection that the key that secures your place in heaven.
Questions in this Episode
1. I’m confused about how works relate to being forgiven. After God forgives us, do we need to do anything else to secure our place in heaven? What about people who continue to sin after being forgiven?
2. Why is Sunday now the day of worship? Why do we honor the Catholic System?
3. Is death a necessity because it's the only way our souls can get to Heaven?
4. What is the Christian approach to overcoming anxiety?
5. Is it important for believers to take time to pray alone? If so, what’s the best way to go about doing so?
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton
The Christian Life: A Doctrinal Introduction by Sinclair B. Ferguson
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 355 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the Lord’s Prayer, doubt, peacemaking, and seeking God.
Episode 354 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about repentance, faith and reason, politics, praying from God’s judgment, Judah and Tamar, and the book of...