Episode 723 Show Notes
From the Show
We do have to be watchful and be on guard against the “spirit of the antichrist,” but our eyes shouldn’t be focused on certain politicians, trying to determine who and who isn’t the antichrist. No, our eyes need to be fixed on the true Christ. On Jesus himself.
Questions in this Episode
- Folks like to say, “if it’s good enough for Paul, it’s good enough for me.” But Paul says that he puts a curse on anybody in the church that doesn’t preach the gospel, he says that twice in Galatians quoting from Deuteronomy. And he says in Acts 28 that the gospel he preached was the Gospel of the kingdom and that Jesus is the Messiah. I don’t hear anybody talking about the kingdom and the Messiah. Could you comment on that?
- Is speaking in tongues for today, if so, what is its purpose?
- Will there be husband and wife relationships in heaven? If yes, what will it be like for a person who has been in more than one marriage?
- What is the role of the antichrist in the end times? I see a lot of people trying to rebuild the temple in Israel, but is this the work of the antichrist?
- How do you respond to a Christian who expects unbelievers to ask them questions about Christ because they do not live like the world but are not always willing to initiate the conversation first.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.