Episode 999 Show Notes
From the Show
“In Christian marriage in particular, there’s supposed to be this glorious picture of gospel love…The state doesn’t get to define what marriage is, it’s what God does in His word. And He gives us the perfect picture of what that should look like through the relationship of Christ and His bride.”–Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- How do I honor God in raising my step-son, when his Father has conflicting Christian views to my wife and I?
- What is the doctrine of annihilation for unbelievers?
- Do you prefer topical preaching or expository preaching?
- What is the Biblical definition of marriage?
- Are women saved through childbearing?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.