Episode 20 Show Notes
From the Show
Does 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 teach that there different levels of reward in heaven based upon our works?
There is no backwater in heaven. There is no nosebleed seats where some Christians sit. We’re all seated around the throne, praising and blessing God from every tribe, kindred, tongue, people and nation.—Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. In John 10:30 was Jesus claiming to God?
2. James teaches that true religion is caring for orphans and widows. How do we balance caring about doing good works for others and spending time alone with God?
3. In Ephesians 2:14–16, it sounds like Paul is saying that the Jewish laws were what separated Jew from Gentile. Is this right? What does this mean for our use of the Old Testament laws today?
4. Does 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 teach that there different levels of reward in heaven based upon our works?
5. How should I read the book of Revelation? Are there any commentaries or study aids that you think are helpful?
6. What does Paul mean when he says to not let sin reign in your mortal body? Is sin in our bodies or because of our bodies? How do we remove sin?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.