Episode 707 Show Notes
From the Show
There is more that can be said about the gospel, but at the core of it is the message of what Jesus did to forgive us and redeem us from our sins so that we might have communion with him.
Questions in this Episode
- How was Jesus proving the truth of the resurrection in Matthew 22?
- What is the Christian response to my spouse leaving me?
- Are Christians still required to keep Old Testament dietary laws?
- Is there a quick and clear definition of the gospel? I feel like I get a different answer depending on what church or Christian I ask.
- How do we respond to pastoral moral failure?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton