Episode 1060 Show Notes
From the Show
Peter and James tell us not to subject others to a yolk we cannot bear. When we are talking about particular civil laws in the Mosaic economy, we are no longer under those, they have been abolished by Christ’s fulfillment of the law.
Questions in this Episode
- Did Adam and Eve eat of the Tree of Life in Eden, and will we eat from it in heaven?
- Did Satan know of Jesus’s divinity?
- Is the teaching of theonomy supported in the Bible?
- Is the idea of “age of accountability” taught in the Bible?
- Are we still bound by the 10 Commandments?
- How can I get closure with someone who died before we could reconcile?
- Can a person lose their salvation even after they’ve been baptized?
- What should I look out for in those who teach theonomy?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do Christians Relate to the Law?