Episode 915 Show Notes
From the Show
When we think of the Evil One, even though there is a deception that he is helping take place, we have to think of him as a defeated foe. As a monster without any teeth.
Questions in this Episode
- It seems like God spoke very clearly to Moses and people in the Old Testament and I don’t understand why I can’t hear from God in the same way.
- Does 1 Corinthians 14 teach that women should be ordained to the ministry?
- Do angels literally have wings?
- Why did Jesus curse the fig tree? That seems uncharacteristic of him.
- Which Gospel in the Bible gives the most accurate depiction of Jesus?
- How much of an impact does the devil have on our society today? How do we determine the difference between act of Satan and our sinful behavior?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Booklet – Can the Devil Read My Mind?
Core Guide – 9 FAQs About Angels and Demons