Episode 677 Show Notes
From the Show
Listen to what Peter says in 1 Peter 4:7, “The end of all things is at hand.” In other words, we’re living in the last days. And how should we live in light of the fact that we’re living in the end times? Peter says, “Therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers. Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins…whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies–in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ.”
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Does God love all people the same? Or does he only love his people?
2. What passages say that we can be forgiven of any sin?
3. Is the use of pornography by a spouse a legitimate cause for divorce?
4. Since America is not mentioned in Revelation, is it in the End Times?
5. What does it mean to “judge not, lest you be judged”? It seems that in 1 Corinthians 5 that Paul is judging others when he tells the church not to even associate with certain people.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.