Episode 647 Show Notes
From the Show
I know that there are faithful pastors who are leading churches in denominations that have gone astray and I recognize that these pastors are fighting for reform from within. The question is, do we want to fight that battle, are we able to, can we really bring about change, or is it better to separate? That is where you are going to need wisdom.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. What do you think about the Azusa St. Revivals and how those events impacted the modern church today?
2. I was formerly brought up in the Prosperity Gospel and the Word of Faith movement. In these movements they claimed that God never wants us to be sick and that we have the power to rebuke sickness. Now that I am out of that movement I am wondering do I pray for healing from sickness in a biblical way?
3. I am a backslidden Christian and want to get plugged back into the church, but my wife is not interested in going back to church. What should I do?
4. There is a bishop in my denomination who is gay. The congregation that I attend does not affirm this practice and preaches the gospel, but because the denomination is compromising in this way, should I leave the church?
5. What is the teaching of Sola Scriptura?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.