Episode 12 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus has to be glorified so that the Holy Spirit can unite us to him, guaranteeing our glorification. So, before the Holy Spirit can be poured out Jesus had to be raised and ascended in glory.—Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What are some good ways to carry out the Great Commission if you don’t want to be a pastor or a missionary?
2. Were Old Testament believers indwelt by the Spirit?
3. Does the Bible say anything about abusive husbands?
4. Is it sinful to be negative? How do you know if you are too critical of other Christians or yourself? Thanks.
5. In Matthew 25:1-13 Jesus tells the Parable of the 10 Virgins. Based on what he says there how can we be prepared for Jesus’ coming? Does oil refer to having the Holy Spirit; is that how we can be ready?
6. What will our future glorified bodies be like?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.