Episode 951 Show Notes
From the Show
We don’t want to confuse justification and sanctification. If we make justification a process of inward renewal, you’ll never know if you are truly justified.
Questions in this Episode
- How can Jesus be impeccable? James 1:13 says God cannot be tempted. If it was impossible for Jesus to sin and fall, does this diminish his work of keeping the law?
- What is the biblical difference between justification, salvation, and sanctification?
- Why do Christians believe in the trinity if Deuteronomy 6 says that God is “one”?
- Did the trinity separate or break when Jesus died on the cross?
- How do Protestants defend their views about communion against the Roman Catholic view?
Captivated: Beholding the Mystery of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection by Thabiti Anyabwile
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?