Episode 1061 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes we can look at other people and their questions and fears and say, “what are you think?” But they probably say the same things about us. We want to be compassionate and patient with one another.
Questions in this Episode
- In step 9 of AA, it requires those in the program to make restitution with people we’ve hurt but I’m concerned that it’s requirements for restitution aren’t entirely honest or biblical. What do you think?
- Am I going to know that I’m fully saved with complete certainty?
- I’ve been listening to your program, and I have to be honest, some people calling sound like whacked out fundamentalists, and that gives the impression to others that Christianity is just made up of a bunch of zealots. What do you think?
- Does Genesis 3:23-24 reveal an inner dialogue among the persons of the Trinity?
- What does Paul mean in Romans 3:25 that God passed over sins previously committed? If I continue to sin after God has done this will these new sins be held against me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?