Episode 751 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes we can come out of churches and have a bitter attitude. I would suggest that we still be chatritiable. Pray to the Lord, “help me to encourage my friends and family members who are still there so that they might experience the grace and joy that I’ve experienced as I’ve come to understand the Word of God more.”
Questions in this Episode
- Why are we told in the New Testament to not eat the meat of animals who were strangled?
- Is there any difference or preference between cremation and burial?
- When Cain was exiled after killing Abel, who was he so afraid of hurting him? Were there other people in the world at that time?
- I grew up in an apostolic pentecostal church but I am now going to a Bible-centered church. My question is: is it normal to experience spiritual warfare as you transition out of church traditions?
- What are the “Days of Mercy” mentioned in the Bible?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.