Episode 637 Show Notes
From the Show
By faith in Jesus Christ, you have been forgiven and your record of debt has been nailed to the cross. Other people might remind you of sins that you have done and put that burden back on you, but that is why we must go back to the word of God and see what Christ has said.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. I am a convicted felon. I know that Jesus has forgiven me for my past sins, but even after paying my due to society, it seems that I am forever marked by my past. How can I find rest when every day society reminds me of my past sins?
2. What is Lent, and why do some churches practice it and others do not?
3. When did Israelites become Hebrews?
4. How do I deal with regret? Sometimes it can feel overwhelming and prevent me from seeking the Lord.
5. I am friends with a Messianic Jew who is challenging me by saying that Christians must observe a Saturday Sabbath and other Jewish rituals, how should I respond?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.