Episode 636 Show Notes
From the Show
A lot of the problems in the church are more public because of the news and social media, and, sadly, people are drawn to those stories. At the end of the day, your pastor should be a man of integrity. But you are never called to place your trust in your pastor, you are called to place your trust in Jesus.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Does the story of Judas prove that suicide is the unpardonable sin? Help is available – Speak with someone 24/7 at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
2. I would like to tithe, but my spouse does not want to. Should I tithe out of my own paycheck?
3. How do I address my pastor when I think he has gossipped about someone in the church?
4. Why do we so often give up on people instead of give grace to them?
5. According to recent polls, many folks do not trust pastors. Why is that?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.