Episode 787 Show Notes
From the Show
Marriage is a common institution. It is common to the people of the world. You don’t have to be a Christian to get married and there are many non-Christians who are legitimately married to one another before God.
Questions in this Episode
- Are the days in Genesis 1 literal 24-hour days?
- What are the “skins” given to Adam and Eve in Genesis 3?
- My daughter’s wedding is being officiated by a gay man. I am struggling with this and think I may not be able to attend the wedding. What should I do?
- What is the best way to correct your pastor when he is not expounding a passage correctly?
- How do you reconcile Proverbs 16:7 and 2 Timothy 3?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.