Episode 729 Show Notes
From the Show
If a spouse has abandoned the other and has gotten remarried than the original marriage has dissolved. They are no longer married. In a situation like this, then the abandoned spouse is allowed to remain single or to remarry in the Lord.
Questions in this Episode
- Why is it that Jesus commands us in Matthew 28 to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but in Acts 8, 10, and elsewhere, the early church is shown to baptize in the name of Jesus?
- What is prevenient grace and is it biblical? I have heard this said from the pulpit but am not sure what it means.
- Is it healthy for an individual whose husband has been gone 15 or 20 years for them to continue to pray for reconciliation?
- In a previous episode, you answered a question about Genesis 1 and you made it seem like we are not only made in God’s image but in the image of angels as well. Can you clarify this?
- A follow up question about the baptismal formula.
- If there are greater rewards in heaven for others, how does this square with the parable of the workers in the vineyard?
- What does it mean to abide in Jesus?
Evensong by Keith and Kristyn Getty
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton