Episode 854 Show Notes
From the Show
The Bible says that death is the greatest and last enemy to be conquered. And Jesus knows the pain of death and loss and he can sympathize with our sorrows. But he didn’t come to earth just to sympathize with us, he came to save us.
Questions in this Episode
- Does Pastor Sanchez believe that this married same-sex couples should divorce? Isn’t divorce also a sin, except in very specific circumstances?
- What is the significance of the apostles in Acts 8 going to Samaria to bring the Spirit to the people there?
- My husband and I have had 7 miscarriages and I have been dealing with a lot of fear and anxiety for the future. I am aware that children may not be in God’s will for us, but if anyone can help me with encouragement or truth, I would greatly appreciate it.
- Why does the angel tell Mary to name her son “Jesus” and then tell Joseph to name him “Immanuel”?
- My wife has left me for another man, but I feel as if I should still wait for her to come back to me. Does the Bible say anything about this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?