Episode 800 Show Notes
From the Show
The title “archangel” highlights that there are these ranks among the angels. Michael is described as an angelic general, doing battle against the fallen angels. The question is: is Jesus Michael the Archangel?
Questions in this Episode
- My daughter was born in the 1980s and she died when she was only 7 weeks old. In heaven, is she still be a baby or is she in her thirties now?
- What does 1 Corinthians 1:18 mean when it says that God’s word is “foolishness” to unbelievers?
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16 talks about the voice of the archangel. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Jesus is Michael the archangel. Is that right?
- Do babies in the womb have a soul?
- Did the second coming of Christ already happen?
- What is the Great Delusion in 2 Thessalonians 2?
- I know Jesus is sinless. But please help me understand his being angry yet not sinning. I.e., the cleansing of the temple.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.