Episode 671 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus places his persecuted people in this position of prominence, not because they are great or glorious in themselves, but because he loves them. He loves us. The world may reject you, but Jesus does not.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Why was David forgiven but Saul wasn’t?
2. How can we understand the doctrine of the Trinity? Are there three different gods, how are they “one”?
3. Can Christians who are dating share a hotel room?
4. What do we do with passages in our bibles that are not in the originals, like John 8?
5. Why are both Jesus and Satan referred to as the “Morning Star”?
6. Is the Torah only for the Jews or is for Christians as well?
7. Where did Jesus go when he was crucified?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.