Episode 789 Show Notes
From the Show
The coming of the Lord like a thief in the night is on the Day of the Lord, that is, his second coming. They happen simultaneously.
Questions in this Episode
- When Christ was tempted, it says that he was “led up to the high place.” Was he physically taken to a high place to look at the kingdoms of the world?
- In 2 Peter 2:4, he talks about fallen angels being locked up until the final judgment. What does Peter mean by that?
- Why are teachings about the rapture and the end times so confusing?
- In my Bible study someone brought up the idea of Calvinism and predestination. What do you think of these things?
- Over the past 18 months I went through an extreme amount of physical and emotional pain. So much so that when I read about the sufferings of Christ I think that I suffered worse than he did. I know this isn’t right and could be a demonic attack. But it is really frustrating my connection with God. Could you talk about Christ’s suffering and help remind me of how insignificant my suffering is in comparison?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.