Episode 698 Show Notes
From the Show
The cross of Jesus Christ reconciled us to God, first and foremost, our sins are forgiven, we now have peace with God, we are now justified. But you know what the cross also did? It breaks down and it broke down the walls of division between people.
Questions in this Episode
- Are Christians commanded to go to church and gather together for worship?
- Are the promises for Old Testament Israel for Christians today?
- Should Christians study other religions and philosophies for apologetics purposes?
- Was the Apocrypha illegitimately removed from the canon of scripture?
- Why did God create all the ethnicities if he knew these differences would lead to prejudice?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer