Episode 798 Show Notes
From the Show
Lot, the compromiser, was delivered on behalf of the prayers of Abraham. And we get to look forward to the true and greater Abraham, Jesus, who makes intercession for us.
Questions in this Episode
- I used to look forward to the second coming of Christ, but now, with all of the doomsday discourse I hear, I am finding myself being fearful. How can we better talk about the end times?
- Why would God allow Lot to offer up his two daughters to the crowd in Sodom and Gomorrah to be assaulted? Why didn’t God also judge him?
- What does it mean to “work out our salvation with fear and trembling”?
- How can I witness to my non-believing and atheist friends?
- Is preterism biblical?
- Does the Holy Spirit give contradictory advice?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.