Episode 1143 Show Notes
From the Show
Through the gospel, because of what Christ has done for you in the forgiveness of your debt and my debt, as followers of Christ we ought be generous and be willing to extend grace and forgiveness to others. Even if it’s not easy.– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- If I am saved, why are my thoughts consistently sinful? [2:54]
- Does Mark 3 and Matthew 12 teach that Christians can “bind Satan”? [9:52]
- Why is forgiveness so important in the Christian life? [13:58]
- Is there something wrong if I am not moved to tears during worship? [19:50]
- Why do we need to pray if Jesus is interceding for us? [24:00]
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Have I Committed the Unpardonable Sin?