Episode 626 Show Notes
From the Show
The guy who wrote Psalm 88, the psalm that begins and ends in lament, was a worship leader himself. 1st Chronicles 25 describes him as one of the chief singers. He was supposed to be a spiritual giant, we might say, and even he experienced spiritual drought. It doesn’t matter who you are or how long you have been walking with the Lord, there will be times in your life where you feel distant from the him.
Questions in this Episode
- f God knew that Lucifer was going to betray him, why did he create him in the first place?
- Are there any biblical principles to handle conflict in marriage?
- Should I leave my church if I disagree with the political endorsements of my pastor even though he is doctrinally sound?
- I don’t feel spiritual enough. What feelings of the supernatural should a Christian have, like during spiritual disciplines or congregational worship? What does the Bible command and say we should experience?
- In Matthew 27, it says that many people other than Jesus were resurrected and appeared to others. Was this a figurative or literal event?
- 6. Can we forgive sins or can only God forgive sins?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.