Episode 404 Show Notes
From the Show
God is a spirit, infinite, eternal, unchangeable. When we talk about God, God doesn't have a body. The second person of the God head, the Son, the Word, was made flesh (John 1:14). He took flesh from the womb of the virgin Mary so that he might redeem us. And the Scriptures do speak of us seeing him face-to-face.
Questions in this Episode
1. How do we look forward to the coming of Christ without falling into extremes like predicting his coming or looking at every current event as a fulfilled prophecy and worrying about how bad things are in the world?
2. It’s popular to say that God’s love is unconditional but all through the Old Testament it seems like God’s love is completely conditional on the obedience of the people which is why God is often so angry in the Old Testament. Am I missing something?
3. What does blasphemy of the Holy Spirit mean or entail? I often hear discussions about how all can be saved. What about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? What can a person do?
4. In heaven, will we see God the Father face-to-face?
5. Is it possible to be a Christian and addicted to alcohol?
The Future of Everything: Essential Truths about the End Times by William Boekestein
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Well, the most important thing here as elsewhere is to distinguish the law from the gospel. The law commands, but the gospel gives.