Episode 684 Show Notes
From the Show
In this vision of heaven, John is discerning that there are different cultures, languages, tribes, tongues, nations. That is a beautiful picture and ultimately is what we should strive for on earth. God’s mercy brings together sinners from all different tribes, tongues, and nations, who have experienced the goodness of God.
Questions in this Episode
- Can Christians “rescue” America?
- What does it mean to turn the other cheek?
- What scriptures are there that speak to our purpose in life?
- Is there a difference between the “book of life” and the “Lamb’s book of life”?
- I was caught in the storm in Texas this past February and barely survived. Now, there are utility companies trying to charge me large sums of money unjustly for that time. I know the bible says we should not hate our enemies, but I feel as though I hate these people. What should I do?
- When Revelation speaks of different “tribes, tongues, and nations” worship God around his throne, does that mean parts of our own cultures are retained in heaven? If so, how much?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton