Episode 668 Show Notes
From the Show
The scriptures say that in the New Creation we will be sitting down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Thank about that; feasting with the patriarchs. If we can recognize them then surely we will recognize our loved ones.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Do Christians have to get married through the state?
2. How do I know if God is sending me a sign?
3. I am a new Christian and I am having a hard time hanging out with my old friends who are not believers. I am not sure if I should stop seeing them or try to minister to them?
4. If we will be transformed and glorified at the resurrection, does that mean we won’t recognize our loved ones in heaven?
5. How do we “rightly divide the word of truth,” as Paul says in 2 Timothy 2:15?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton